Thursday, July 22, 2010

I've Read This


It's quite hard to understand on what this book was trying to tell us readers. But, since it's kinda motivative and funky, I found it very interesting. It's the word where I like to use the most on something exciting, RARE. This book really is rare.

This book explains the benefits of making bad decisions. It shows how risk is your security in life. And why unreason is better than reason. It's about having the confidence to roll the dice.

Ok. The above statements were illegally taken from the book itself. I can't write something creative like that. The book also told us to steal from anywhere that resonates with inspiration or fuels our imagination. So, I've decided to write what the book says here. Just like Jean-Luc Godard said 'it's not where you take things from - it's where you take them to.'

Actually, we do need inspirations to change and motivate ourselves. Great arts too need a great inspiration or copies from others and all around them. We can't truly see an art came from a person that was really original. The person too eventually needs imaginations. That is what inspires them. For me, many things (or person) inspired me in what I've becoming to. We need something to do something. We can't do it all alone.

note-on-the-fridge : The author who wrote this book was Paul Arden. He only managed to write 3 books before he left the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment